This Greenwood 3000S Trickle Vent is white with 1 inside and 1 outside vent hole cover, this one is 305mm long, we also stock it in 2 other lengths, view the Trickle Vents category to see them all.
This Greenwood Trickle Vent is an S Vent and is a classically styled through-frame Slotvent that provides background ventilation in line with the requirements of the current Building Regulations ADF 2010 and is widely specified. Also used to meet Fensa regulations. It helps reduce condensation.
• All PVCu rigid construction
• Routing sizes are listed on the outer packaging of each Trickle Vent which eliminates mistakes
• Two routing configurations to vary area performance (mm²)
• 1x 12.5 x 243mm = 1800mm² (E+W) , 3000mm² free area
• 1x 16.0 x 265mm = 2500mm² (E+W) , 4240mm² free area
• Face fixed to the inside & outside of a window frame or face fixed to Sash frame depending on profile height.
• Integral flyscreen on outer vent
• Widely specified in social sector window replacement programmes
• Colour = White
• Only two screws per each side of vent
• Screws and cover caps provided
• Suitable for most installations
Available in three lengths
300mm Long = 2500mm² equivalent area Product = Code VENT001
400mm Long = 3200mm² equivalent area Product = Code VENT002
485mm Long = 4000mm² equivalent area Product = Code VENT003
Should you need any further information we have enclose the below link to Fensa Regulations. Please refer to Pg16/17